Softability Studio is growing and we are looking for a Xamarin/.NET software developer to work on our forthcoming remote support product. Position is full time in our office at Vantaa. Partial remote work can be considered later on.
– Features development for mobile platforms
– Design, development and deployment
– Build integration, analytics, unit testing
– Bug fixes
– Bachelor’s degree or above (Engineering, computer science or related fields)
– 2+ years Xamarin development and/or 5+ years C# development
– Familiar with Agile methodologies
– Usage of Git(with TFS)
– Knowledge of RESTApi
– Azure technologies
– Ability to work efficiently in teams and/or independently without technical oversight or work review
The following skills are considered as a big bonus:
– ASP.NET and MVC
– Front-end Js frameworks (Angular, React, NodeJS,…)
– Unity (we use it quite a lot)
If you found yourself interested and fit the requirements then please send the following to rekrytointi(a)softability.fi with the title “Xamarin Developer”.
– your cover letter
– link to your LinkedIn profile and/or CV
– possible portfolio
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Check all our open positions and read more about us and our employees at www.softability.fi/en/career/.
For further information please contact CEO Janne Repo janne.repo(a)softability.fi or +358 40 550 8280.