We are participating in Teknologia19 event on 5-7 November 2019 at Helsinki Messukeskus. During the event, we will give presentations of our XReach Remote Support solutions and case example of utilizing Mixed Reality (MR) in vocational education teaching (VET). Come and listen to our presentations and visit our stand (7b145) in the Robotics area at hall 7. We are happy to hear and discuss about your company ́s remote support and X-Reality needs. See you there!
Our presentations schedules:
Tuesday 5th of November at 13.45-14.05 Kunnossapito stage:
Virtual learning environment with HoloLens application for Perho Culinary, Tourism & Business College.
- The application guides and instructs the VET student to complete different work stages in a kitchen or restaurant.
- Microsoft Hololens headset enables students to learn while working hands free.
- The device visualizes teaching material in the form of text, pictures, videos and 3D holograms.
- Teacher can change and add content into the application with the content editing tool.
Wednesday 6th of November at 10.30-10.55 Huomisen Kunnossapito seminar (meeting room 201) and at 11.30-12.00 Robotics stage:
XReach Remote Support brings real-time interactivity to problem solving!
VIESTI is a Remote Support platform for iOS/Android/smartglasses to offer customized versions for companies with Expert portal on web.
- Sharing of video, audio and documents between a technician on the field and an expert at the office.
- Making annotations on still pictures.
- Storing interactive data to existing ticket systems.
Performer in every presentation Mikko Luukkonen.
More information about the presentations:
Mikko Luukkonen, Sales Manager, mikko.luukkonen(at)softability.fi
More information about Teknologia19 event: