Benefits of AR technology:
- Detects characters, images and objects (eg barcode / QR code, image recognition, 3D object recognition).
- Place useful digital information or AR objects around the real world around you.
- Work hands-free and still see essential information such as instructions, product manuals and 3D models in real time in your field of vision.
- Solve problems faster by providing real-time “see what I see” video tutorials with XReach.
- Locate AR or yourself around you.
- Optimize performance by streamlining processes.
- Reduce operating costs (less travel and shorter downtime).
- Provide cutting edge training.
Our mobile AR and WebXR development expertise
We also develop AR solutions for mobile devices running Apple iOS or the Google Android operating system.
The solutions we provide to customers are focused on mobile sales and marketing applications implemented in the Unity development environment that utilize Apple’s ARKit and Google’s ARCore technologies. In addition to this, we have developed a global cloud-based remote support solution (XReach) with Xamar’s tool, which includes support for mobile devices, among other things.
UI / UX design for AR applications
Designing AR applications for smart glasses and mobile devices requires an in-depth understanding of AR technologies and platforms.
Augmented reality is changing the user experience: the boundaries between the digital and physical worlds are blurring, opening up new possibilities for users to use applications through gestures, gaze and sound.
Designing for immersive 3D environments is fundamentally very different from designing applications that are controlled by a mouse and implemented on 2D screens. Because AR, MR, and VR devices are used in part without physically tactile interfaces and buttons, traditional interaction methods can no longer be applied in user interface design. The user controls virtual and augmented reality applications with gestures, gazes, and voice commands, making the user experience and interaction natural, smooth, and immersive.
Creating a successful user experience requires diverse expertise and AR technology knowledge, where we are at the forefront of the industry.